It’s become a yearly tradition of organising a post-BarCamp yumcha with new and old BarCamp friends.
This year’s gathering will be held at Noble Palace in Woden, Canberra. This is opened to all barcamp attendees plus partners and children.
- Date: Sunday 20th March 2011
- Time: 10.30am to about 12 noon
- Place: Noble Palace, 8-30 Corinna Street, Phillip, Canberra.
- Cost: About $25-$27 per person (depending upon what the table has ordered)
- Register at: http://bcc2011-yumcha.eventbrite.com/
RSVPs are required as the restaurant is a very popular place and gets booked out very quickly.
Please note that this is not a free event. Based on past yum cha experiences at this restaurant, the average cost per person is about $25-$27/person.
Parking is available near the restaurant but can sometimes be difficult to find. Alternatively, there is underground parking available at the supermarket entrance. There is apparently 2 hours free parking at the underground car park.